Many of us run to doctor as soon as we see a small symptom of a disease, while there are other people too who only go to a doctor when it’s serious. For both kind of people and for the people who want to save money from costly doctors and prescribed medication here are some genuinely working home remedies for most of the common ailments.
Headache and Migraine
Headache and migraine is one of the most common problems now a day. The triggers can be over thinking, stress and noise or some over whelming tasks.
1. Daily intake of coenzyme Q10 and magnesium give relief.
2. Crush some fresh garlic and rub it on to the forehead.
3. Use ice pack
Toothaches are horrible and one run for the instant relief whenever it happen. Try the following when seeing the dentist is in delay.
1. Chew a clove, it isn’t pleasing but give instant comfort.
2. Rub the garlic clove on affected tooth or the gum.
The reason behind the cramps can be bad workout position, insufficient warm up movement before an exercise, dehydration bad nutrition, wearing high heels for long time etc.
1. Stay hydrated
2. Take potassium supplements.
3. Eat bananas.
4. Drink chamomile tea regularly.
Cold and Flu
This disease usually comes from a virus, and effect the upper respiratory system.
1. a warm bowl of chicken soup.
2. Dare to eat a clove of garlic.
3. Gargle with some salty water for instant relief.
Fever and sore throat
Fever and sore throat are somehow twin disease.
1. Drink a lot of water and juices. Eat soft food.
2. Fever goes off when your body sweats. Sweat yourself by Combine one cup each of apple cider vinegar and sage tea with two teaspoons sea salt and a pinch of cayenne. Bonus points if you squeeze in some fresh lemon. Gargle for two minutes.
Most people who suffer from constipation are those who move less (no exercise), eats less fiber and fluid containing meals.
1. eat a lot of fruits, vegetables and drink plenty of water.
2. Drink a hot (bearable) glass of water with 1 fresh lemon juice in it, in 3 sips.
3. Mix a table spoon of honey in a glass of hot milk and drink before it is cold.
Acne is a common problem amongst the young people and mostly females. The causes vary from person to person but it can easily cure at home and a lot of money can be saved.
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Make paste of baking soda and lemon and apply on the affected areas. Let it dry for 5-10 minutes, and then wash with Luke warm water.
3. Use honey on the infected skin, wait for 20 minutes and wash your face with Luke warm water.
A hard to digest meal can be culprit of heartburn-an uneasy feeling behind the heart bone.
1. Chew some sugar free gum, it increases the saliva that offset stomach acid.
Though it’s not a serious disease, hiccupping is quite discomforting and annoying. It happens when our brain misfire a message that get stuck in continuous loop.
1. Take a glass of icy water and gargle for 30 seconds.
2. Swallow a tea spoon of sugar
3. Breathe in a paper bag for few seconds.