Toenail fungus, also known as onychomycosis, is an extremely common issue. Side effects include irritation, inflammation, and swelling, yellowing, thickening or crumbling of the nail. It is typically not aching, unless the contamination spreads.
The fungus has a tendency to flourish under certain conditions, for example, irregular pH levels of the skin, a debilitated immune system, continuous exposure to a moist environment including sweat-soaked shoes and socks, poor cleanliness and diabetes.
In the event that left untreated, toenail fungus can bring about cracking, part and even total loss of the toenail. The good thing is that toenail fungus is reparable and can be cured with reasonably. Different common home cures can cure the contamination in few weeks.
Oil of Oregano
Oil of oregano has germ-free, antibacterial, antiparasitic, and antiviral, pain relieving and antifungal qualities. This makes oregano oil a successful treatment for toenail problem.
• Mix two drops of oil of oregano in 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
• Apply this blend on the influenced toe nail.
• Leave it on for no less than 30 minutes.
• Then, wash it off and dry your toes.
• Repeat 2 or 3 times every day for three weeks to see good results.
Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil has disinfectant and antifungal qualities that help very much in the cure of toenail fungus. This oil is additionally used to treat different sorts of skin contaminations
• Mix a small amount of tea tree oil in 1 teaspoon of olive oil or coconut oil.
• Use cotton to apply the blend on the fungus affected toenail.
• Leave it on for 10 minutes, and after that with the help of a toothbrush to delicately scrub the affected nail.
• Do this remedy every day until the fungus is gone.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple juice vinegar is somewhat acidic and can keep toenail fungus from spreading. In the meantime, it eliminates bacteria and fungi.
• Mix equivalent amounts of apple cider vinegar and water. Absorb your toenail in this mixture for 30 minutes every day, after 30 minutes dry your toenail. At the point when utilized daily for a couple of weeks, you will see rapid change.
• Another alternative is making an antifungal exfoliating scrub by some coarsely ground rice flour with a couple spoons of apple juice vinegar. Apply this glue paste by the affected nail and tenderly scrub the nail. Do this a couple times each week. This cure will likewise dispose of dead skin cells and keep your skin soft.
White vinegar is one of the best elements for treating toenail fungus since it battles the disease and reestablishes the skin’s pH.
• Mix one a part in white vinegar with two part of warm water.
• Soak the influenced toenail in this answer for 10 – 15 minutes.
• Rinse it off and dry it.
• Repeat twice every day until the fungus is no more.
It is an easily accessible staple in many kitchens that can likewise be utilized to cure toenail fungus. It will also help in getting rid foot odor.
• Add one cup of baking soda, 1/4th cup of 3% hydrogen peroxide and one some Epsom salt to some boiling point water. Blend the ingredients altogether, and after that include 1/4th cup of white vinegar to it.
• Soak the affected toenail in this answer for around 10 minutes.
• Wash with clean water and dry your foot altogether.
• Repeat the procedure twice every day for a few weeks.