The places which show your weight gain first are your shoulders, chest, arms and abs. if you tone these parts of your body, it brings a dramatic change in your outlook and this is the quickest way to make your body slim. According to a fitness expert, it is a very important for females to have a toned and slim upper body.
There are a few easiest and less time consuming exercises which you can do in order to tone your upper body. You don’t need to join gym for performing these exercises as they can be done without equipments and at any time of the day. You need to consume maximum 45 minutes, 4-5 days a week.
The apparatus required for these exercises is minimal which you can easily buy. You need to have:
- Strength bands
Following are the exercises which you can perform to tone your upper body within a few days:
- Start with a warm up session which may be of 10-15 minutes maximum. You can do walk, jogging, skipping, stretching, jumping jacks etc in order to warm your body up.
- Hold your dumbbells to each side of your shoulders while keeping your elbows below your wrists
- Press the dumbbells upward until your arms are extended overhear
- Lower the sides of your shoulders
- Now hold your dumbbells in front of your things and keep your elbows little bent
- Bend over and raise your upper arms to both sides until your elbows are shoulder length
- Now lower your arms
- Stand straight in front of a wall and keep your foot together
- Place your hands on top of the wall
- Bend your elbows and get your chest as close to the counter as possible with your arms litter wider than your shoulders.
- Return to the initial position
- Now lie down straight on a bench
- Hold the dumbbells directly above your chest
- Bend your elbows slightly and stay in the position for some time
- Now open your arms to both side making sure that your elbows remain locked in a slightly flexed manner
- Return the weights to the initial position when your arms are in parallel position to the floor
- Extend your arms straight out in front of you while keeping your palms up
- Make a fist curl straight towards your chest keeping your fist palm up with both arms, at once and in same direction
- Do the same move with your arms keeping heightened out of the sides of your body
- Now stand behind a bench in 45 degree angle
- Rest the back of your upper arm on the bend like a back rest
- Keep your arms fully extended; hold dumbbell in your hand
- Curl it towards your face
- Lower the dumbbell slowly until your arm is quite extended
- Repeat for 12-15 times
- Now sit on the edge of a bench while keeping your feet flat on the floor
- Hold the dumbbells while placing elbow on the inside of your thigh, just above your knee.
- Curl the dumbbell towards your face.
- Now slowly lower the weight
- Switch arms
- Stand straight next to the bench
- Place one knee and hand on bench while keeping your upper body parallel to the floor
- Hold on dumbbells and keep your arms extended
- Raise your arms up to your mid-section
- Lower your arm to initial position