Here we are listing down best exercises that work wonder for your stomach, inner thighs, breast and shoulders: Have a look!
- Lie straight on your back.
- Lift your legs and hips off the ground
- Brings your legs up over the head until your toes touch the floor behind you
- Put your hands behind your back and extend your legs straight in the air
- Keep your neck relax and shoulder straight
- Hold it for at least a minute
Plank with Arm Raise
1. Get into pushup position
2. Bend your elbow and rest weight on your forearm instead of on your hands.
3. Form a straight line with your body from your shoulders to your ankles
4. Brace your core and maintain your hip placement as you left your arm straight in front of you
5. Draw your shoulder blades down and back as you lift your arms.
6. Stay in the position for 10 minutes and switch arms.
1. Lie down on the floor
2. Bend your knees and keep your feet flat on the floor
3. To form a straight line from your shoulders to knees, raise your hips
4. Stay in up position
5. Lower your body back to the starting pose
1. Stand in front of a step and place your left foot firmly on it.
2. Press your foot there and push your body up until left leg is straight.
3. Lower your body back down until your right foot touches the floor.
Keep your chest straight and core engaged the whole time. Your weight should be balanced evenly. Don’t lean too far forward or backward.
1. Come into lunge position while keeping your back heel on the ground
2. Lean over your front bent knee as you lift your arm straight up by your side.
3. Keep the face straight towards the ceiling
4. Lift and lower 3 pound weight about an inch (30 times each side)
1. Chose a piece of cardio equipment such as jump rope, elliptical, treadmill etc
2. Repeat the given pattern 10 times:
3 minutes at 50 percent of your maximum effort
20 seconds at 75 percent of your maximum effort
10 seconds at your absolute maximum effort
Second Position Plies:
1. Stand straight
2. Keep your feet wider than your shoulders
3. Bend on your knees until your thighs are parallel with the floor
4. Take your arms overhead
5. Take your shoulders down and back
6. Stay for a while
7. Now, push yourself back
8. Reach the starting position
1. Bend down on all your fours
2. Place your hand on the ground slightly wider
3. Place your feet together
4. Lower your body until your body touches the floor
5. Push yourself back to the initial position
6. Keep your hips up all the time
1. Lie on your left side while keeping your knees straight
2. Brace your body up on your left elbow and forearm
3. Raise your hips until to form a straight line from your ankles to your shoulders
4. Stay in same position for 30 seconds
5. Turn around and repeat.