The chewing stick made of the tree Salvadora Persica is known with the name miswak. The miswak can replace tooth paste and tooth brush and it is more beneficial than the tooth brush. It has antibacterial properties that prevent plaque formations.
In a report published in 1986 and 2000, the world health organization has also suggested the use of miswak. The miswak as several benefits and if you read its uses and benefits you will make your mind to use miswak on daily basis.
In Islam miswak has great importance and you can well-understand its importance knowing this fact that it is the Sunnah of Rasool Allah (S.A.W). Miswak has great importance in Islam and it is thought to be a good thing to please Allah. If you want to know the scientific benefits of miswak then scroll down to read the amazing benefits of this twig:
1. Miswak helps to increase the formation of saliva in the mouth and thus it is naturally fighting tooth decay.
2. Sharpens the memory so the people who want to make the memory strong they must take benefits from miswak. For students it will be great to use the miswak.
3. It removes the plaque and that is the formation of colorless film of bacteria made on the teeth and gums. Plaque can lead to tartar and that can cause tooth lose so to make your teeth strong for ever you must do miswak on regular basis.
4. People found different methods to make their mouth refreshing and giving fragrance. People who are facing the problem of bad breath they can use miswak to increase the production of saliva and to make their mouth get rid of bad breath scientifically known as halitosis. It also makes the teeth spark besides creating a very nice aroma in the mouth.
5. In the process of digestion miswak is very useful and beneficial. It makes everything clear from mouth top intestine thus it is very beneficial for digestive system.
6. Miswak is also helpful in improving the eye-sight and people who are facing the eye-sight problems miswak is a blessing for them.
7. If you have any problem of tooth-ache and headache then with using miswak you can get rid of these pains thus miswak will give you relief from headache or tooth ache.