Many of the times kids rejects to have chicken. Let them try my innovative dishes that they are going to love to have it.
Cheese chicken balls:
- Boiled potatoes 1/2 kg
- Boneless chicken boiled and shredded
- Green coriander leaves 2 tbsp
- Sliced Green chilies 2 tbsp
- Cornflour 2 tbsp
- Egg 1 + 1
- Salt according to taste
- Black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Bread crumbs fresh
- Cheddar cheese cubes
- Red chili powder
- Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Soya souse 2 tbsp
- Chili souse 2 tbsp
- Chinese salt according to taste
- Take a bowl and add boiled potatoes and mashed them well.
- Add shredded chicken in to the bowl, and add green coriander leaves, slice green chilies, salt, black pepper, red chili powder, vinegar, soya souse, chili souse and Chinese salt in to the mixture.
- Mix them well.
- Take that mixture on your hand palm, flatten them well, add cheese in to the mixture and make a ball.
- Take another bowl, beat egg well.
- Take balls, dip it in to beaten egg, then cot it with corn flour.
- And deep fry the entire balls well till they turn in to golden color.
In last served them with ketchup or with miosouse.
Chicken and rice balls:
1/2 cup chicken
2 cups boiled rice
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Salt according to taste
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
vinegar 3 tbsp
1 chopped capsicum
1/2 cup finely crushed cornflakes
Black pepper according to taste.
Take a bowl and add boiled rice and mashed them well.
Add shredded chicken in to the bowl, and add all of the given ingredients and mix them well with your hands.
Take that mixture on your hand palm, flatten them well, add cheese in to the mixture and make a ball.
Take another bowl, beat egg well.
Take balls; dip it in to beaten egg, then cot a layer of finely crushed breadcrumbs.
And deep fry the entire balls well till they turn in to golden color.
Served with ketchup.
Arabic chicken shawarma:
Pickle of vinegar
2 teaspoons dry yeast
½ teaspoon sugar
35 grams whole-wheat flour (1/4 cup)
310 grams unbleached flour (2 1/2 cups)
1 teaspoon kosher salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
Make dough with the above given ingredients.
Make sure that the dough shouldn’t be so thin or shouldn’t be so thick.
Let the dough have rest in warm place to make it doubled.
Make balls of the dough and make small loafs.
Baked them up until they turned brown.
Boiled White beans
Make a paste of the boiled white beans
Add olive oil on it.
- Marinate chicken with salt, turmeric powder, garlic powder, yogurt, crushed red chili powder. Let it marinate for 2 hours.
- Afterwards baked them till the chicken turn little hard and shred it on the pan.
- Add onion in to chicken and add sesame paste in to the material of chicken.
- Cooked them for 10 minutes.
- Then take pita bread.
- Spread hummus on the bread.
- Add mixture of chicken on the bread.
- In last add vinegar pickle.
- And roll them up well like ha chief.
Served with hummus
Chicken in julienne cutting
Marinate chicken with all of the ingredients according to your taste.
Let the chicken marinate in refrigerator for 3 hours.
Take a strip of chicken, dip it into the beaten egg, and cot a layer of corn flour and fry it up in deep frying pan. Or you can also shallow fry these strip. Depends upon your choice.
Potatoes and chicken bread roll:
5-6 slices of white bread or brown bread
Boiled and shred chicken
2 medium sized potatoes
½ tsp crushed black pepper or ¼ tsp black pepper powder
¼ tsp red chili powder
1 green chili, chopped
¼ tsp garam masala powder
¼ tsp cumin powder
½ tsp chaat masala
Salt according to taste
Take water in a bowl.
Dip bread slice in to the bowl till the bread socked up water.
Take bread out and drain it up by pressing it with palm of your hands. Do it calmly. Try to don’t to break your bread.
Take a pan, add 1 tbsp oil then add mashed potatoes and chicken in to it. Then add all of the above ingredients in to it.
Mixed it well.
Now take bread in to your hand, fill it up with the material and roll it up by making your hands close with bread.
Let them fry in deep oil.
Served with ketchup.
1 1/2 teaspoons to 1 Tbsp. ground red pepper
1 1/2 teaspoons ground chipotle chili pepper
1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 1/2 teaspoons dried crushed red pepper
2 beaten eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon paprika
2 pounds chicken breasts
1 cup all-purpose flour
Add first 7 ingredients in to the bowl.
Cut chicken in to the size of 1 inch.
Marinate chicken with the spice for 24 hours.
After 24 hours add chicken in to the beaten eggs.
Then cover it with all purpose flour.
Then dip it slightly in to the cold water.
Again have a cot of all purpose flour.
Then have a cot of egg
Then put it in to the breadcrumbs.
And deep fry it for 5-6 minutes till it became golden.
Serve it with white dipping souse or with ketchup.