This is your job interview and you want to come up with something impressive. Pictures and words are being mixed in your mind and you are trying to organize them. You wish you had made some preparation, you wish you had read this post so that you can answer the question which is often asked in an interview.
“Describe yourself in a few words.”
The meaning behind the sentence is, the interviewer wants to know that what you perceive about yourself. Here are a few answers out of which you can choose to describe yourself in the best ways.
I would say I am…..
- Someone who is confident and always keep myself prepare for difficulties and can easily cope up with them. I do the work necessary to tilt the odds that the best will happen.
- Someone who is candid and believe in integrity, I improve myself and my skills every day that give me a chance to become better by each passing day.
- Someone who can be judged and distinguish by individual performance and want to be rewarded for my performance and efforts.
- Someone who is committed to his job and puts aside personal gain for the sake of organization
- Someone who is looking for an organization where my performance and effort would be recognized by a strong visionary leadership.
- Someone who can give his best to do the things which need to be done to produce the long-term gain to the firm, regardless of how difficult is it.
- Someone who is modest and works hard. I define my goals and standards and once I have set them, I take all the essential steps to reach them.
- Someone who is responsible for my actions when the things go wrong. I look at the factors which would help me in improving myself. I don’t look for others or outside forces to blame. I prepare myself for getting success in the next round.
- Someone who yearns for producing desired results by facing and accepting the challenges. I am realistic about the situations how critical they are.
- Someone who gives his best to make improvements and progress in the organization I work for. I am determined to do best in my job to have a remarkable career.
- Someone who can execute on challenging tasks by taking them positively. I don’t need to be micro-managed. can figure out the best ways to solve the problem in an autonomous manner when given a specific task.
- Someone who can lead by controlling a situation rather than letting the situation control them.
- Someone who is good at communicating and keep the lines open for others. I have the ability to meet other’s requirements.
- Someone who is adaptable and can adapt any situation. I can survive and excel even in fluctuating environment and transform the complex situation into conveniences.
- Someone who is creative and my broad range of interests and hobbies always allow me to have a unique and wide perspective at the times while approaching a problem. It provides me with competitive advantage.